How much is the FreeMOM TENS kit to hire?
- AUD $50 – Hired FreeMOM TENS kit
- AUD $35 – Labour Electrodes (refunded if returned unused/unopened/undamaged)
- AUD $40 – Refundable Deposit
- AUD $15 – Return satchel – Prepaid, registered, pre-addressed, signature on delivery and tracked
The hired FreeMOM TENS kit includes:
- 1 x FreeMOM TENS Labour Pain Management device
- 1 x set of labour electrodes
- 1 x cable
- 4 x TENS skin preparation wipes
- 2 x 9V Alkaline batteries
- 1 x set of After birth electrodes
- 1 x instruction manual/guide
- 1 x protective case
It is important to understand that the FreeMOM TENS device and electrodes included with the kit are not waterproof and will be compromised with excessive exposure to heat so please keep the kit in a cool location.
When do we supply the FreeMOM TENS kit?
We supply the FreeMOM TENS kit during week 37 – 38 of your pregnancy.
When should you return the FreeMOM TENS kit?
Please send the hired FreeMOM TENS kit in the return satchel 1-2 weeks after you leave hospital.
Should you attend an information session?
Absolutely. Over 10,000+ mothers have completed our questionnaire reporting those that received TENS pre-natal education prior to the use of their labour, rated this as 92% effective for pain relief.
We encourage you and your partner to attend a class on how to use the FreeMOM TENS with one of the following health care professionals:
- Childbirth and Parenting Educator (CAPEA formerly NACE)
- Midwife (ACM)
- Physiotherapist – Women’s Health Specialist (APA)
If you cannot attend a class with one of the above health care professionals, please consider registering for our online Zoom information session through our website.
Private Health Insurance
Please contact your private health provider directly to determine if you are eligible to make a claim and you meet their criteria.
Some, not all Private Health Insurance Providers require us to register to obtain a provider number.
If required by the provider, we present their provider number on your tax invoice.