“I have been using the FREELADY TENS stimulator for over a year now and it has been my lucky day when I first heard about its existence and started using it on a regular basis every month. I have suffered all my life from severe menstrual pain (Dysmenorhea) which have stopped me on a monthly basis from completing a full month’s work. The use of the FREELADY TENS unit has [provided menstrual pain relief] and literally added an extra 32 days a year to my life, days that I used to spend at home in utter despair!
Over the last year I have not missed a day from work due to my condition. For that I am eternally grateful for the arrival in Australia of the FREELADY TENS unit. ”
What is a FREELADY TENS?
FREELADY is a Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) device which has been specifically designed to assist in the relief of menstrual and endometriosis pain.
Using the FREELADY
You’ll find your FREELADY extremely easy to use (as outlined below).
1. Prepare the skin with the supplied wipe.
2. Attach the electrodes to your skin (below the ‘belly-button’, in the supra pubic area).
3. Connect the electrodes to the stimulator unit using the supplied cable.
4. Turn ON the stimulator and adjust its amplitude (strength) to a comfortable level.
How does it work?
FREELADY sends small electronic signals into the body via electrodes which are placed onto the skin. The stimulus aids the relief of pain in 3 ways:
1. By blocking the pain messages from reaching the brain via the nerves.
2. By stimulating the release of the body’s own naturally occurring pain-relieving endorphins.
3. By providing a distraction whilst the pain is occurring.