or Hire Online (below)
Hire FreeMOM TENS Labour Pain Management Kit
How much is the FreeMOM TENS kit to hire?
- Hired FreeMOM TENS device AUD $50
- Labour Electrodes AUD $35
- Refundable Deposit AUD $40
The hired FreeMOM TENS kit includes:
- 1 x FreeMOM TENS Labour Pain Management device
- 1 x set of labour electrodes
- 1 x cable
- 4 x TENS skin preparation wipes
- 2 x 9V Alkaline batteries
- 1 x set of After birth electrodes
- 1 x instruction manual/guide
It is important to understand that the FreeMOM TENS device and electrodes included with the pack are not waterproof and will be compromised with excessive exposure to heat so please keep the pack in a cool location.
When do we supply the FreeMOM TENS kit?
We supply the FreeMOM TENS kit during week 37 - 38 of your pregnancy.
When should you return the FreeMOM TENS kit?
Please return the FreeMOM TENS kit 1-2 weeks after you leave hospital.
Should you attend an information session?
Absolutely. Over 9,900+ mothers have completed our questionnaire reporting those that received TENS pre-natal education prior to the use of their labour, rated this as 92% effective for pain relief.
We encourage you and your partner to attend a class on how to use the FreeMOM TENS with one of the following health care professionals:
- Childbirth and Parenting Educator (CAPEA formerly NACE)
- Midwife (ACM)
- Physiotherapist - Womens Health Specialist (APA)
Private Health Insurance
Please contact your private health provider directly to determine if you are eligible to make a claim and you meet their criteria.
Some, not all Private Health Insurance Providers require us to register with a provider number. If required by the provider, we present their provider number on your your tax invoice.